NAG + Vitamin C + Niacinamide + Betaglucan + Antiaging Oil
What it it?
Astaxanthin is the most powerful antioxidant in nature, 6000 times more potent than vitamin C.
When the algae Haematococcus Pluvialis is stressed, either by lack of nutrients or by UV rays, its colour changes from green to red because it produces Astaxanthin to protect itself. Wild salmon, shrimp and krill all have this characteristic in colour because of this incredible antioxidant.
What does it do?
All antioxidants benefit the body and skin. The algae use it primarily as a biological UV shield.
- Nearly 100% antioxidant efficacy with UVB irradiation (0.05% Astaxanthin applied before exposure).
- Powerful blue light blocking (peak at 467nm) and annihilates free radicals caused by it.
- Anti-aging effect. Skin ages mostly because of UV and blue light damage. By stopping the damage to your DNA, it helps keep you young. It simply stops the aging of skin.
- Moisturizing effect.
- Helps skin look young and glowing.
- Colour. Since this is a beta carotene, it will give you a very slight but nice colour. Similar to a tan (but less pronounced), like someone that eats well, with lots of vegetables (high in beta carotene)… a healthy look for about 1h and it slowly fades.
A researcher asked people what they found attractive and presented people that were tanned vs people that had high levels of beta carotene in the skin and the answer was unanimous… we are more attracted to people with visible beta carotene levels in the skin.
Simmondsia Chinesis Seed Oil (Organic Gold Jojoba Oil)
Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract
How to use?
Apply 1-4 drops to the face and neck area and massage gently (2-3 drops for a nice colour). Use up to 2 times a day / 7 days a week. Before this oil, use a hydrating serum (water based), such as our Hydrating Serum (which has great synergy). After 10-20s, when the serum is dry, use the Antioxidant Oil to lock in moisture and deliver full benefits.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Not Sure What to Get?
No problem! Take our Skin Routine Finder Quiz and in just a few seconds, you’ll be on your way to healthier skin!